Thursday, April 9, 2009

The year in review... a tribute to Twister

Happy Birth Day
9 days in NICU
"Its good to be home"
Tiny little hands
Part of the family... pulling funny faces

"Hey, I'm good at the funny face stuff!"
SOOO precious when they sleep
"Hey Mom, you've got something on your face, let me get that for you"

Always with the tongue out...
"HELP! TANK!"
"Just call me fuzz head"
"Binky, blanket and bear... I'm good."
"I have the coolest brother in the world, he's already showing me how to do this stuff""Twister?! "
"Oh yea, up on TWO!"

* Happy birthday baby! I love you!!!! *

4 comments:

Sean and Hillary Monroe said...

You have the tiniest babies! Love how he sticks out his tongue!

Kim W said...

He was so tiny! Wow! You know, Benson has a lot of those shots where he's staring off with a baby in his arms. Ha! He's such a cutie! What did you do to celebrate 1 year???

Iv Sadovsky Photography said...

You have the cutest kids in the world!

Corrine said...

i can't believe he is already one! time flies doesn't it. he is such a cute little guy and lvoe the picture of him licking his thumb...totally looks like he is going to clean someone's face.