Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Reunion 2010!

My family got together last week for a family reunion.  When you consider that I have 7 siblings, all of whom are married, and many of whom have at least a few kids... the numbers multiply quickly.  :)  There were 42 of us in total, and we had a BLAST!  Here's a few pictures of what our week looked like.

A friendly game of Kubb. 
Our giant waterslide.  So much fun, but the water was COLD!


Benson's project, a super ginormously fun tire swing.  I don't think I saw it empty the whole week.  

A few of the girls by the temple sunstone in Nauvoo.

The oxcart.  The oxen were not in any hurry.  lol! 

A few of the boys in the statue garden in Nauvoo.

Silly string fight!!  We had a birthday party for everyone. 


We also had professional pictures taken of the whole group.  It will be a while until I get those, so for now you can only see the preview on the photographers blog.  Go there now.  We had an amazing week.  It was over too quickly. 

Now all I have to look forward to is my new kitchen.  :)  Not to mention all the work that entails.  LOL!  Pictures of that progress coming soon.

2 comments:

Joan Wardell said...

BEAUTIFUL FAMILY PICS!

Kelli and Jonathan said...

I think my favorite is Twister's face in the last photo - hahahaha it makes me laugh every time I see it! The poor little guy looks absolutely terrified - New Lesson Learned: Silly String is harmless :) It was a fun week and I can't wait to do it again in the future!