1. I have 7 siblings
2. 5 of them are brothers.
3. I live within 5 minutes of my parents.
4. I thought I would hate living that close.
5. I love it.
6. I named my first born after a street that I often passed growing up.
7. I met my husband when I was 15 years old.
8. He was a return missionary at the time. (21 years old)
9. We met while performing in the City of Joseph pageant in Nauvoo IL
13. I love the sound of crickets and other night creatures.
14. I've never had my own room.
15. I like my house to be clean.
16. I hate cleaning my house.
17. laundry is my nemesis.
18. I love cheesecake, put cherry pie filling on the top and I'm in heaven!
19. I love babies.
20. I love how babies smile at strangers, but then need to look away and snuggle into Mom.
21. I've only been in one small fender bender. (knock on wood)
22. One of my favorite things is to be kissed on the forehead by my husband.
23. I never hiked up Y mountain during my 4 years at BYU.
24. I enjoyed my first 2 pregnancies.
25. Third and fourth about did me in.
26. Migraines suck.
27. I was never 9 months pregnant. Longest pregnancy lasted 38 weeks. Shortest: 35.
28. I get thyroiditis after having babies. It sucks. that's a whole post in itself.
29. I tend to get obsessed with whatever project I'm working on.
30. I hate my wardrobe. I wish someone would nominate me for "What not to wear" so I could replace it.
31. I like the smell of defrosting freezers. It started at Alpha.
32. I wear t-shirts way too often.
33. I have great ideas, but have trouble carrying them out.
36. That year I broke my back.
37. I wore a back brace for 6 months.
38. I'm not a good swimmer. Ocean's scare me.
40. I'm not as good at gardening as my pressed flowers would make you think.
41. I like to rearrange my furniture. I think its my way of really deep cleaning.
42. I do it about every 3 months when possible.
43. I have a love/hate relationship with the TV show Heroes.
44. Sylar makes me feel physically ill.
45. My husband cooks almost as often as I do. *gosh I love him*
46. I love High School Musical.
47. I think Zac Efron is cute. Ok, ok, so I think he's hot.
48. He's not why I like High School Musical.
49. I still love Belinda Carlisle. I turn it up and sing at the top of my lungs whenever I can. (not often, but still.)
50. I'm allergic to cats.
51. I'm thinking I'll never make it to 100, I'm just not that interesting!
52. I want to go back to school and get my nursing degree.
53. I fear getting stuck in my crawl space during a tornado, then having it fill up with water.
54. I love garage sales!
55. ...and salvation army. I love to get a good deal.
56. I've torn all the hair out of a cabbage patch kids head and put new hair in. That was one obsession that didn't last long.
57. One of my pet peeves is when my kids pull the pillows off the couch. It has the potential to make me go bezerk.
58. I lose my temper way too often with my kids.
59. I'm not a salesperson. (hows that for politically correct)
60. I love to create my artwork, but have trouble marketing it myself.
61. Word of mouth has been my best advertising.
62. I **LOVE** the way my husband's face feels after he shaves with a razor.
63. I probably check my email about 50 times per day.
64. Then I have to check facebook, my blog friends and my etsy shop.
65. I have an abnormal amount of flexibility.
66. I can still put my foot behind my head.
67. This is the longest I've ever been home full time since I got married. (going on 6 months!)
68. I actually miss working.
69. I will never regret staying home.
70. There is nothing better than a big slobbery baby kiss.
71. As long as its from my baby and not my older kids.
72. Baby giggles can cure any ailment.
73. I like to watch real ER shows, and Grey's anatomy. I'm fascinated by surgeries, that type of blood doesn't bother me.
74. Fight scene type shows and blood make me feel ill.
75. I don't make friends very easily.
76. I feel intimidated by moms that I perceive as classy.
77. I hate being told I look too young to have 4 kids.
78. I hate it even more when I'm told I look like I could still be in HS or college.
79. I have a hard time sharing what I believe.
80. I don't like shrimp. I used to hate all seafood until I tried my mom's lemon peppered salmon.
81. I promised a missionary I wouldn't get married until he got home.
82. I dear john-ed him 3 months later.
83. The Lord knows a lot more than me.
84. I want to be like my older sister.
85. My weakness is for Dr. Pepper. Except, during my last pregnancy I hated it.
86. I'm scared of spiders. Except daddy long-legs. I don't know why.
87. Most nights I'm asleep before 10:30pm.
88. I don't like to cook. I think this stems from getting negative feedback from someone at nearly every meal.
89. I think I have food issues.
90. Someday I want to go white water rafting again.
91. I don't like reading. Or I don't get enough time to enjoy reading? I'm not sure which. I don't read much.
92. I can't sleep when Benson's not home. I stay up really late avoiding going to bed. Ironic since when he's home, he rarely goes to bed as early as I do.
94. I have a hard time being creative straight out of my own head.
95. I'm often inspired by pictures, ideas, photos and crafts of others.
96. I couldn't copy any of them exactly, even if I tried.
97. I have awesome friends.
98. Yes I'm talking about you.
99. I love yogurt, but I don't eat it often because I leave it for my daughters who also love yogurt.
100. I sang a solo exactly once. First and last time. I don't like to be embarrassed.
wooHOO! I did it!