Tuesday, March 18, 2008

well, the name of my blog *IS* a day in the life....

Today was such a busy day for me! I've had a lot of custom orders that are *mostly* finished. Today was the day to truly finish them! I framed 4 pictures, created 2 invitation sets on the computer and managed to do laundry somewhere in between. Laundry is my nemesis. I hate it, so it is always a HUGE accomplishment when I take the initiative to start and finish it (all the way to getting them back in the drawers they belong in).

Don't ask what my dear daughter was doing all day. *mothers' guilt sets in*

Regardless! Here are pictures of some of my accomplishments. Sorry, no pics of the laundry, its PUT AWAY!










Opinions are welcome on the invitation especially. I'm thinking invitations would be a good way to bring in more orders. What design would you like to see for an invitation?

5 comments:

Devri said...

Your work is worth sooo much more than you are selling it for. You are very talented. And such a great multi-tasker. I still want the Tongan temple but can't afford it right now, but I will let you know, hopefully not too many people want the Tongan temple. I can't tell what the invation is on, but any kind of invataion would be great, baby, blessing, missionary. You know all the important things in life. Having a good preg week? Wish I was....

Karena said...

Everytime I look at your blog, I'm amazed at what you do. You're so very talented. For Christmas, I might order a custom L.A. temple picture for my parents. Let me know how much time you would need.

Karena said...

If you get a chance to look at our blog sometime, I'd really like your comment on a post referring to Elden and his swim lessons.

Rosebud Collection said...

I thought the invitation was wonderful..Loved all the pictures too. I did laundry today, proud of myself.

Julie said...

Your pictures are amazing! You are truly a gifted artist! Also impressive that you got laundry in the drawers the same day it was washed - a rarity at my house! :)