Sunday, November 16, 2008

I actually paid to waste the day away...

I decided at the last minute to participate in a craft show yesterday. The previous one went really well, so I thought more is better, right? wrong. I spent all day at this show and earned $6.75. Yes there is a decimal in there. six dollars and seventy five cents. I spent plenty more than that on the table fee and raffle prize donation, so in essence, I paid to waste an entire day away. So disappointing. Not that it really helps, but no one did well. I left an hour early, and everyone was packing up. There must have been about 40-50 vendors. Unfortunately, I think that's about how many customers there were through the whole day too. mark that one off as one *not* to do again next year.

4 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

oh darn! That really stinks. How many do you do a year? Are most of them pretty good?

C said...

that stinks! I have always wanted to go to a craft fair up here but never know when any are.

Karena said...

Sorry, that couldn't have been fun.

Crazy Mom of Four said...

that stinks seems they didn't do their part to advertise...sorry

i did a craft show once where the church hosting it held their own auction and kept people from their vendors' tables, it was annoying...oh well live and learn right?