Friday, November 14, 2008

and if you need Christmas cards

My latest computer graphics project has been christmas cards. If anyone would like to order custom Christmas cards from me, just send me an email: cherylanne [at] designs-in-floral.com

Here are a few of my "protypes"
They can be any size: ( half paper, 5x7 flat, 5x7 folded, 9x4, 9x4 folded...) They can include your family photo (as long as its not copyrighted, legal issues with that). I'll even include personalization if you like. Prices vary by size and details, but should be near $2 per card.

(the "snowflakes" are actually digitalized queen anne's lace. Isn't mother nature amazing?)

4 comments:

Teri said...

My favorite on is the manger one...LOVE IT!!!

The house looks great too. I can't believe it looks completely different then a week ago, from pink to (awesome) brick.

Kenney Crew said...

Love them all...so many to choose from. Very cute!

Kim W said...

Love your work! Do you mind if I put it on my blog??? Maybe you'll get some extra business???? The house looks AWESOME!!!

Celeste Christensen said...

I like the black one with the snow flakes!!