Friday, August 29, 2008

My newest hat, computer graphics guru.

We all wear our many hats. A few of mine include Mom, wife, daughter, niece, taxi driver, nurse, seamstress, gardener, and artist.

Well, I have one to add to the list. Check out what I can do with the right program on the computer!!

I can take this























and turn it into THIS!


Next up, this sweet angel needed an environment fit for her halo...














I think this does quite well. ;)

And last up, my favorite accomplishment so far on photoshop, I took this . . .












and turned it into this!!


I LOVE this tree!!! I've even listed it on etsy even though its not my usual style because it just turned out so great. Feedback would be welcome!! What do you think?

7 comments:

Devri said...

I say I love it, I have always loved your work, and I love photoshop, so together you must make a great team.. I say you join my team too... ;)

Corrine said...

amazing, i am in awe how you transformed the fall leaves and trees into that other tree!!

Katie said...

Go Cheryl! Too cute. Way to enhance your talents!

Liz Smith said...

looks GREAT!!! i'll have to come over with my laptop sometime and we can play with photoshop and you can give me some tips...jared's pretty good with photoshop, really good actually, but for some reason i cant learn from him. go figure. :) i really want to get into photography and dream of owning an SLR camera someday....

Weston and William's Blog said...

love them! Isn't it amazing what we can do these days?!

Ashly said...

Those are so neat! You really are amazing with this stuff.

Kenney Crew said...

Too much fun!!!! Very cool, Cheryl!

Just wanted to let you know I'm back! It looks like you've been really busy with the end of summer/the start of school...cute pics of your family.