Friday, July 25, 2008

Just for fun, a quick game of tag

4 Places I visit over and over.
1. Super Target
2. Hobby Lobby
3. Joann Fabrics
4. My parents house


4 People who call/Text/Email me
1. Benson
2. Teri
3. Mom
4. solicitors (even though we are on the "do not call" list, urg)


4 Favorite foods
1. Fetticini alfredo
2. cheesecake with fruit topping
3. Peanut butter (as in reeses, pb&j, etc...)
4. Anything grilled by my husband

4 Places I'd rather be
1. Short getaway with my hubby
2. Nauvoo
3. in the garden
4. Is there someplace where it is eternally spring weather?

4 Movies I'd watch over and over
1. Pride and Prejudice (the 6 hour awesome version)
2. High school musical
3. Better off dead (with friends)
4. Hook


4 Bands/Groups I love to listen to...
1. U2
2. Belinda Carlisle
3. Sarah McLachlan
4. Indigo girls


Tag yourself if you like, but I won't do it. :)

1 comment:

Devri said...

love it, I will add it to my post list, and maybe it will get done in the year 2010. Cheese cake is the best, specially with cherries on top, ps. who is your host for your website, ready to get a host but who?