Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm SHOUTING OUT!

I wanted to throw a SHOUT OUT for my amazing sister, Kelli.  She has been making me and others the MOST amazing jewelry over the past several years.  My absolute favorite necklaces and earrings were all designed and created by her.  She also has started making ADORABLE hair accessories too!  The best part is, she's finally consented to share her talent with the rest of you!!  I'm a little jealous that I have to share her talent with other people now... :)  but I'm sure I'll get over it.  Here are a few pictures of her amazing stuff and a link to her Etsy shop.  PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT!!

 
 

4 comments:

Karena said...

One of my most favorite necklaces I bought from your sister when we lived out there. I hope that she'll add some more to her shop!

jae said...

Nice to see you visit the b. I keep checking for your babywatch 2010!! How are you feeling? Us out here want to know!!

Corrine said...

very cool! I checked her out, very talented

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out Cheryl! You are so thoughtful and I am lucky to have you as a sister!