Saturday, October 4, 2008

Look-alike Meter

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Family tree outline - Ancestors



I did that look alike meter for all the kids, but didn't want to post all of them.

Goose looks more like his dad by 3%
Sweetie looks more like her dad by 4%.
Tank looks more like her dad by 3%
Twister looks like both of us 50/50

I thought Twister looked more like me, but apparently its just that he looks a little less like his dad. Go figure.


In followup


MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph


Apparently this is not an exact science. lol!!

2 comments:

Devri said...

I think it has to be wrong for me, I did this, and my Katalina, is Maka 100 % but said she was 50/50.

:)

Teri said...

Whatever percentage....they are so smart and cute. I think that is definitely 50/50 ;)